First, Floor Detection
1, the use of a temperature hygrometer to detect temperature and humidity, indoor temperature, and surface temperature to 15℃ is appropriate, should not be below 5℃ and more than 30℃ construction. The relative air humidity suitable for construction should be between 20% and 75%.
2, use a moisture content tester to detect the moisture content of the base, and the moisture content of the base should be less than 3%.
3, the strength of the base should not be lower than the requirements of concrete strength C-20, otherwise, the appropriate self-leveling should be used to strengthen the strength.
4, with hardness tester test results, should be the surface hardness of the base is not less than 1.2 mph.
5, for the construction of stone plastic floor materials, the flatness of the base should be less than 2 mm in the range of 2 meters straight feet, otherwise, it should be leveled by suitable self-leveling.
1. Use a floor grinding machine of more than 1000 watts with appropriate grinding blades to polish the floor as a whole, remove paint, glue, and other residues, raised and loose blocks, and empty drum blocks must also be removed.
2, with not less than 2000 watts of industrial vacuum cleaner to clean the floor.
3. For cracks on the floor, stainless steel reinforcement and polyurethane waterproof adhesive surface paved with quartz sand can be repaired.
Second, the foundation of self-leveling construction
1, absorbable base such as concrete, cement mortar screed layer should first use multi-purpose interface treatment agent diluted in 1:1 ratio with water and then sealed base.
2, non-absorptive base such as ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble, etc., it is recommended to use a dense interface treatment agent for the base.
3. If the water content of the base is too high (>3%) and needs to be constructed immediately, an epoxy interface treatment agent can be used for primer treatment, but the premise is that the water content of the base should not be greater than 8%.
4. The interface treatment agent shall be applied evenly without obvious liquid accumulation. After the surface of the interface treatment agent is dried, the next self-leveling construction can be carried out.
Third, self-leveling construction of mixing
1. Pour a pack of self-leveling into a mixing bucket with clean water in accordance with the specified water-cement ratio, and stir as you pour.
2, in order to ensure the self-leveling mixing evenly, it is necessary to use a high-power, low-speed electric drill with a special stirrer for mixing.
3. Stir to a uniform slurry without agglomerations, let it stand and mature for about 3 minutes, and stir briefly again.
4, the amount of water should be strictly in accordance with the water-cement ratio (please refer to the corresponding self-leveling instructions). Too little water can affect mobility. Too much will reduce the strength after curing.
1, the mixing of self-leveling slurry dumped on the construction of the floor, will flow and level the ground, if the design thickness is less than or equal to mm, you need to use a special tooth scraper to lightly scrape.
2, then should let the construction personnel put on special spikes, into the construction ground, with special self-leveling self-deflating drum gently rolling on the surface of self-leveling, mixing mixed air released, to avoid bubble pitting and interface height difference.
3, after the completion of construction, please immediately close the site, no walking within 5 hours, 10 hours to avoid heavy impact, and 24 hours after the laying of the stone plastic floor.
4, winter construction, floor laying should be carried out after 48 hours of self-leveling construction.
5, if you need self-leveling fine grinding and polishing, should be carried out after 12 hours of self-leveling construction.