Now many customers who are interested in SPC floor are concerned about a question, is SPC floor easy to install? Today, CHONGNUO will give you a detailed introduction to how to install the SPC floor.
1. When calculating the floor demand according to the building area, the loss is generally 5%. If installed at a certain angle, the loss is generally 10%~15%;
2. Before installation, there must be 2 days for the floor to adapt to the new environment, put the SPC floor horizontally on a flat ground, and control the indoor temperature between 18 degrees Celsius and 29 degrees Celsius, do not unpack. Take care to avoid direct sunlight and large temperature changes.
1. The ground for suspension installation is generally required to be on the self-leveling ground of plywood, OSB board, ceramic tile or cement. If it is installed on the original floor, the original floor must be firmly adhered to the ground and must be flat. Wooden plywood, OSB or plank floors must be flat.
2. The unevenness of the base layer should be less than 2 mm in height within a diameter of 2 meters, otherwise suitable self-leveling should be used for leveling. If there is no moisture-proof treatment on the original ground, a layer of waterproof polyethylene film should be laid (the film overlaps with the film by 20cm).
3. The SPC floor needs to be cleaned and dusted before installation, to ensure that the ground is free of debris or gravel, and to ensure that the ground is dry, clean and flat. Nails and screw heads must be driven in completely. Level any protrusions and gaps in the floor. Peeling, bulging, or damaged parts of the ground must be repaired.
1. First check the floor, place the tenoned side against the wall, and leave a 10mm expansion joint between the floor and the wall. After the floor is glued, it is forbidden to go to the top for 24 hours, and the wooden wedge will be taken out after the glue has dried.
2. The first floor of the second row is installed on the long side as shown, insert the tenon of the floor to be laid into the groove of the first row of the floor, and lift the floor slightly upward at an angle of 20 degrees until the joint position is pressed down to flatten the floor, to make it close.
3. Like other floors, the SPC floor that continues to be laid should be wedged in the correct position as described above.
4. When wedging in the longitudinal direction, the distance between the front of the plate and the front plate should be as small as possible, and then use the hammer plate to hit the short side horizontally to make them join, and the specially designed lock will automatically buckle.
1. Check the light source, and lay the floor in the direction parallel to the light, and the visual effect can be better.
2. When laying floorboards with staggered joints, the short side seams between the floorboards should be staggered by more than 300mm, and the floor will be more stable, durable and beautiful. Check each floor to make sure there is no damage before installation.